Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 11:26 PM   #16
johnny.watts7134

State: Alabama
THOR #10984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn0 View Post
Thank you, that makes more sense and makes me think that the Xantrex Inverter is the issue. I will give them a call in the morning to do some troubleshooting and hopefully replaced if it is determined to be the issue. I will let everyone know the final results. All my receptacles wiring is locked in tight so that's not the issue. Thanks for all the help.
Techn0, I had similar issue, It even stumped Camping World Head Tech, Thor Tech and Xantrex... I was determined to figure it out on my own, it was such simple a fix, it was embarrassing. Your motor home may be different, on my MH, I was going to trace the wiring from the battery to the inverter. Even though I had both DC in and AC out, I had appliances not working. I followed the positive cable from the battery and found a Circuit Breaker under the coach, that has a leaver to reset the breaker and a red button (like a CFI button). I hope this helps.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.