Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 04:10 AM   #25
Shawn62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport. 35M
State: New York
THOR #6199
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc View Post
New York doesn't charge NY residents (or those that were NY residents when account was established) a monthly fee... But those from outside NY get serviced by the Port Authority - and adds $1 monthly fee for any month the pass is not used.

Haven't looked at other compatible programs to see if I can get rid of that fee using one of them instead - but then heard pass holders not serviced by NY don't get the toll discounts in NY...

Florida, Oklahoma, and Texas systems are not compatible with EZPass (or each other as far as I know.)
Maybe I got grandfathered in. I looked online at the application and it says the Basic E-Z Pass has no minimum use requirements. I see some of the commuter plans have minimum use standards. I don't see anything about residency unless you want a commuter plan. I would hope there website is up to date but it is New York State and connected to the crooked Authority System. Governor Cuomo is chasing people and business out of the state. Just signed an executive order to give convicted felon parolees the right to vote after the legislature rejected it. But I digress.

Got my florida sunpass the other day at Walgreens.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum