Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 01:44 PM   #2
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
There’s folks here who will tell you to avoid Freedom Elites and camping World (maybe even ALL Thor products) but my experience with both has been very positive. My Freedom Elite was a 26HE so I can’t help with your specific model. You certainly will find a significant number of assembly related issues and adjustments and should not be put off by that unfortunate reality. You’ll get the bugs out with a few trips and should have good service thereafter. I’d also suggest that you consider looking at a few larger units. 23ft is pretty small for fulltiming. My wife and I don’t full time but we found our 26 ft class C to be inadequate and traded for a 29 ft class A. It was an expensive learning curve. Of course your needs may be different. In any case, good luck with your choice and new lifestyle.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum