Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
JT19007

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29FE
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #11393
Cool Axxera Bluetooth not working

Hello All.

First time owner here and just picked up my 29FE on Saturday. A series of unfortunate circumstances (including a broken hand that morning) led to a less than thorough walk-thru and delivery experience and upon getting it home (100 miles from the dealer) I discovered (among other things - but more on that another time) that I cannot get the Axxera AVM70 to broadcast for bluetooth pairing. I've tried with iPhone 7 and also Android. It simply won't show up. (The Jensen in the bedroom worked perfectly.) Oddest thing is someone had paired to it before I took possession probably during transport so I know it worked at one time. Deleted that pairing, tried the reset both via the button on the face plate and the touch-screen option and even looked up behind the radio to see if there were any obvious issues like unplugged wires. It was a spaghetti factory up there and I could not discern anything so I closed it up before I could do more damage!

Anyone come across this before? The other features work fine (backup camera, screen mirroring) but Bluetooth is pretty important as it's the means to hands-free phone calls. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Joe

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum