Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 04:54 PM   #36
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucev View Post
Update!

Installed new aftermarket Bilstiens on the front yesterday. Took a test drive on the same freeway and things improved exponentially. Still not perfect but didn't have the shaking from before. I wanted a video to compare with but I guess the dashcam must have not been powered on. Just ordered the rears and if they get here in time I will put them on next weekend and make another test drive. By the way, I found the Bilstiens on Amazon for $80.56ea, although cost wasn't the determining factor. Had it not improved, I was willing to invest $160 to rule out shocks before spending nearly twice that on Koni's.

God Bless and Safe travels and thanks again for all those that replied with ideas.
Good deal Bruce. The improved ride will hopefully make things better as you are getting down the road. All the best.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum