Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 09:51 PM   #7
jandk

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arizona
THOR #11396
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
How tall are you and your girlfriend? That bed with the corner cut off is miserable to try to sleep on. I would also suggest a "gently used" unit to:
1) save some money
2) not lose your shirt if you want to sell/upgrade within the next year, year and a half.
3) let the first owner deal with all the bugs associated with a brand new MH.
Just my thoughts for a newbie.
Thanks for the reply and the info. My gf and I are both 5'6".. the one time when being short will work to my advantage. ha.. The reason we were looking new is because it looks like it's the "get rid of the 2018s" sale and it's marked down a lot. I've definitely heard about the depreciation and the initial bugs. We're hoping the initial warranty works out in our favor for most of those things. Some tweaks to get it more off-grid will be step two..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum