Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #7
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish and Dear View Post
I do like the EZE-Tow model. Looks well made. How would you rate the ease of loading and unloading?
Most dolly's will be the same here: drive up, e-brake on, put straps on, put safeties on, stow ramps (if applicable), unlock steering (if applicable), e-brake off, drive RV away. As such I don't think the EZE-Tow is any more difficult or easier than any other dolly...its just the nature of a dolly.

The EZE-Tow model is a little lighter that some of the other dollies (doesn't have the additional weight of a turn table which also means the steering must be unlocked), the car rests on the two frame rails as there really is no platform either.

As with most things: You can do as much research as you want with dollies; eventually you'll either pick one or be drowning in information. I picked the EZE-Tow (mostly because of weight since we have a smaller coach and an older one with the 5k lb hitch).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.