Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 05:11 PM   #1
bobscott

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RW28
State: Florida
THOR #11376
Axerra AVM70LH - Reset Button!

Axerra radio/video monitor seems to have a software glitch that is cleared up by pressing the very small 'reset' button (upper left corner -- a ballpoint pen fits in hole and works nicely.)

Symptoms: Appears like there is no power at the head. 1st Thor service person thought it was the fuse on the back of the radio and explained how to remove bezel (which I found impossible to do) and insert removal tool to get radio out of panel to change fuse.

2nd Thor person I called described the reset trick that worked,

Very thankful -- I was in my 2nd day of owning a new 2018 Quantum RW28 and had scheduled an all day service call with dealer to 'fix' the radio.

If Axerra software is so flaky that it goes into this mode, perhaps other anomalies of Axerra could be solved with this reset approach. I plan to keep a ballpoint pen near my radio at all times.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.