Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 09:21 PM   #9
Outlander

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #10833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calman View Post
Hey Y'all.

I'm Cal Bridgers and live in the little community of Whortonsville, NC which is 35 miles east of New Bern.

Been thinking of a large RV (have a Kompac Kamp Mini-Mate I pull behind the 2003 Gold Wing trike) for quite a while and finally "pulled the trigger" last month. Got myself a 2015 Thor Vegas with just over 11K miles.

Haven't taken a long trip as yet due to my GF still working on her retirement. Me, I've been retired from the US Navy since 1990 and retired from running kitchens in sports bars since 2001.

Been snoping around the forum and already seen a couple of mods I'll be doing to the Vegas.

Hopefully I'll see some of you on the road and if you're down this way I got a septic tank outlet in the yard and a 30AMP outlet on the exterior of the house.
Cal, I live in Fuquay Varina and have an 2018 Axis 24.1. I might just take you up on your offer. I am a Retired Army Officer and I'm thoroughly enjoying my Axis.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.