Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 03:05 AM   #5
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
All,

We have enjoyed our 24.1 Vegas for three years now and have been thinking of getting something a bit bigger. I would love to see a Vegas/Axis 27.7 but they appear to only be a thing dreams are made of here in NC.

Due to the lack of available options in the Thor line we have looked at other brands with Class A units 28ft 6in or less and it is still slim picken's (wife likes the Winnebago Vista LX 27N).

So, I got to thinking about ordering exactly what I would like to have. My big question to the more senior RV'ers out there: does the manufacture stick to the MSRP on customized orders? Any input would be great.

Doc

Doc, just wondering if it is just the room you are wanting more of, or if there is something particular that you are "missing"?

Got the 25.2 here and so far it has been fine, but thinking a bigger unit may be in our future...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum