Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #15
Maxjr758

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37BT
State: North Carolina
THOR #11321
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Wayne and Jo - you hit it straight on. Gotta be present for duty whenever we are heading down the road. With a front tire blowout last December and then this one - it convinces me that you must think about what you'd do in this type of "in flight" emergencies before they happen. Hopefully we will never see any additional issues but thinking through your coaches capabilities and possible reactions are a must do.
As I think about what upgrades I may want to do to our Challenger 37 TB, Stories like bigben's make it a easy decision on whether or not to add a Steering Stabilizer, the CHF, or after market Sway Bars. Probably more important benefit of these upgrades than ease of driving/handling, is the Added Control during a Blowout, and something that hadn't occurred to me until I was reading bigben's post, is the added ability to Maneuver, and take evasive action in an emergency situation !
This realization just cemented my decision to upgrade !
Thanks Ben !

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum