Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:59 AM   #39
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Here is a smile mod you can do to increase the output of cool ail from your AC. Buy a rotating vent from Amazon, remove inside cover, cut hole, and install the vent. Installing the vent will make a significant increase to the air output, it install directly below the AC exhaust, can be rotated to direct cooling, and can be done in less than 30 minutes. Several of us on the forum have done this mod with great results.

I have dual ACs and like being able to direct the flow. The factory ceiling vents are restrictive and useless in my opinion and even the quick cool vents on the inside cover still restrict some air flow.

Attachment 7691

SuperD, I just wanted to thank you for posting this. Only took me nine months to get around to installing it (actually wanted to wait until the warranty ended)

I cant believe how much air is flowing off our 15K btu unit now. It is like night and day!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.