Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
Treycochran

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #11493
2013 Tuscany XTE Bedroom Satellite Issues

I'm unable to find dish satellite signal on my bedroom TV. The front, middle, and outside TVs are finding it just fine. I have one orange cable going in to the receiver, one gray cable out from the receiver then in to a splitter, and one black coax that goes out of the splitter in to the wall. This black cable, when disconnected, makes the working three TVs lose signal so I know that cable is running to another splitter somewhere. There are two extra cables not plugged in to anything; one gray and one orange/black. I tested the extra orange cable and it does the same thing as the one sending signal from the dish to the receiver. I thought the extra gray might run to the back bedroom TV so I plugged it in to the "out" of the splitter but the bedroom TV didn't pick up any channels when I did an auto search on both cable and antenna modes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.