Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #7
VJRocky

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: New York
THOR #5840
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulH View Post
Hi all, has anyone experienced the screen and controls not working on their Jensen head unit ? I can operate it using the remote , but none of the controls on the unit work and the screen is blank, no picture from the cameras either. It was fine last weekend and I was just getting it ready for another trip. I had problems with a Jensen on our previous RV and if I could find another with 3 camera inputs I'd throw it in the trash...
Paul, forgot to mention that if you decide to install the JRV9000 you will need the conversion harness available from Amazon. It adapts your wiring directly to the 9000. A plus is that the 9000 comes with GPS navigation and free maps.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum