Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 09:41 PM   #17
CbtEngr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #5909
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
What do you mean by "trouble"? Trouble in that you can't get an appointment for months? or trouble in that its hard contacting them to even make an appointment?

In my case I knew it was going to be a few months out so I just e-mailed them. All my scheduling was done via e-mail; had everything setup in a few days of e-mailing back and forth. (This was a little over a year ago.)
Sorry should have expounded. I mean talking to the actual person to schedule the appointment. I would prefer to have my coach during the season so an appt months away would be ok.

I'm not mad just really disappointed no need to get angry at a service/mechanic type not their fault. Some one just dropped the ball at the "sealing station" that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam View Post
it's much better to email them.... both sides get to 'think' before they respond!
I like texting - same reason!
I would rather talk it out then wait on each other to respond to emails/texts.

anyone weld on a newer coach? I have some ideas just don't want to go frying the electronics

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum