Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 10:16 PM   #63
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
You sleep across the RV. You pull on the back of the sofa to extend the bed (e.g. the very top of the back of the sofa ends up touching the drawers).

....cut....

As for the table: yes it takes up some room in the camper. We will typically only have it up to eat and then put it away otherwise (adding some straps really helps with that: http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f27...raps-1088.html ).

....cut.....
I really appreciate all the information you guys are providing. Unfortunately, the more I learn the more questions I have. Still, I'm forming a better opinion on differences.

Sleeping "across" the motorhome explains why it blocks more aisle than I expected based on dimensions alone. Makes sense now in that context. With the 25.2's narrower jack-knife couch, even without a slide, it leaves a decent aisle to get to the bathroom. But the sofa only sleeps one, and probably not that comfortably.

If the table between front seats is adequate for most meals when it's just the two of us, and the sofa's table isn't used anyway, then aisle width between sofa and kitchen cabinet is plenty for us. This confirms a slide is not necessary given we are used to camping in a much smaller van. Still, there is issue of forward-facing seating for small children.

The "adding table straps" thread shows tables behind sofa. I now wonder where tables on 25.2 store? There doesn't seem to be much room behind sofa -- it's right up against wall. In closet? Or perhaps under sofa? I really need to look at a 25.2 again, and in more detail.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum