Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Howdy!
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 03:23 PM   #7
Summerwind

Brand: Still Looking
State: England
THOR #11569
Thanks Gritz C
No offense taken! You are just trying to help. Legit question (BTW liking your generator thread)
To be pithy, where do I start?
No trouble getting in and once in vehicle, stay in mostly
Lift is in process for class c and can also be done on A
Want TV kitchen bathroom
One md visit out of town may take overnight or at least 10-12 hrs
So they are in even for around town for overnight etc

I may want live in /really just travel once my Care time over
The concept works just not the current vehicle as they have ridden in it already
A PS big pita to extend bed every stop
And limited choice of seating positions in my c
My peeps need to change position frequently due to pain and the c won't allow this
Cost def would /will have been a little less but you'd be surprised at how quickly the b vans cost adds up and exceeds these with less functionality for my purposes
I tend to be a little on the detail analytical side so tried to think of all possible pitfalls
I just failed to anticipate the truly smaller size with all peeps and compromised so now it fails to meet the purpose
Mainly my inability to feel comfy handling steered (no pun intended) my choice initially
This was my first rv purchase

A final clarification if you don't mind if it helps as y'all been so helpful
In short it needs to work around town without a toad
The loading of peeps takes less time than their accessories
The stuff needed for the peeps and having it in one place without having to spend hours loading what is needed is a central concept
This part, even with the c, has been most helpful

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum