Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #5
Maxjr758

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37BT
State: North Carolina
THOR #11321
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoldyOldPeach View Post
I too have have had that issue with my Axxera in my Miramar a few times. I have not noted precisely when this has happened, but anecdotally it seems to occur when I have lost power to the chassis battery- which makes sense since most of the dash systems are connected to that source- like when I have been chasing down charging/power supply issues, have had the battery disconnected for service, or disconnected everything to add two more coach batteries.

When the radio has “blanked out” on me, the biggest frustration has been my loss of cameras, since about everything else on that radio pretty much sucks, but the rear/side cameras help with lane changes, passing, Toad peace of mind, etc. upgrade/ replacement of that stuff is a project for another time, I suppose.

But I too believe that little reset button on the radio’s face will get things back to normal for you in a quick hurry... as long as you can see it and have a pen or paper clip handy.

Happy Trails!!!
I found out after our first time out in out 2017 Challenger 37BT that the radio (and cameras) are in fact (in our case) connected to the house batteries, and the Use/Storage switch must be in the "USE" position for them to work.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.