Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 01:50 PM   #3
Openroad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #2135
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
First congrats on the purchase.

On the extended warranty, is this a nationally recognized extended warranty or is it one being sold by Camping World (Good Sam Club). My recommendation is to stay away from the CW extended warranty. Other dealers (outside CW) have an extremely hard time getting authorization for repair work.

You do not have to purchase an extended warranty through a dealer and there are numerous options available. One of the first questions you should ask is what is the refund policy if you trade in or sell the unit before the expiration of the extended warranty. If purchased through a dealer option times it is the selling dealer that must purchase the refund request if they had no part in the subsequent sale or purchase.

What are you referring to as Tire Bands?
We bought ours from Blue Dog RV in Gresham Oregon. My wife is studying the extended warranty's now. Will up date you soon.

On the Tire Bands. What I understand they are metal bands that are place in the grove of the wheel. They are suppose to keep the tire bead from coming off the wheel during a blow out....

Mostly I think it's just anther gimmick...need to study to more.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum