Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 12:12 AM   #3
EVMIII

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Mississippi
THOR #10956
Shifty, my 29.4 is in the shop now also. My biggest problem was refrigerator wouldn't run off AC (ran fine on LP). A couple small odds and ends, but overall nothing unexpected. The service department made me an appointment 45 days after purchase to work any issues. Keystone 5th wheel we traded in lost several pieces of trim, the converter, inop awning, door locks and some other small things on our first trip. I understand and expected crappy quality control and was prepared for problems (not happy, but not surprised).

Think of this in the longer term; you have a layout you like and a platform to give you years of fun. Everything you mentioned can be fixed (hopefully they can diagnose your windshield leak correctly the first time). My best recommendation based on my extensive 2 month motor home experience (years with a 5ver), find a service shop you trust (or atleast can work with), learn everything you can about your MH, try not to get frustrated with the poor workmanship and enjoy your rig. Good luck, hope to see you out on the road.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.