Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hello From NC
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 01:51 AM   #1
DocMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Hello From NC

I just picked up our 2016 Vegas 24.1 this past Sunday. My wife will be getting in this Friday and I am trying to learn this RV as quick as I can. Our last RV was a 1992 Coachman on a GMC 3500 it was a Class B...RV's have changed!!

I have seen much discussion about front end alignments, some say you need to do it with the fluids full and some weight in the unit.

I have seen some real neat modifications from the needed (sewer pipe storage) to the real cool (dual electric recliners replacing the couch).

The "radio" an Axxera AV614BH seems to be wired thru the coach's 12v system, not sure why, and has my techno savvy son just gnashing at the bit to help me master it and other electronics in the RV. As soon as the dealer finds my missing remote I think it will get easier.

I have seen lists of desired modifications...any list of preventive maintenance items to recommend or a newbee?

DocMike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.