Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 08:03 PM   #3
Pirette Tales

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Iowa
THOR #11560
Thank you for your canned reply. However, the water damage issues I am suffering through are very much a Thor Motor Coach problem. I have attempted service three times for this unresolved very serious water damage issue. The water damage issues are a direct result of an improperly manufactured coach by Thor. While McKee RV did not properly handle my service visits, they did not create the problems. McKee RV was eventually able to resolve several less damaging problems, however the water damage issues are a factory problem. I was willing to accept and deal with the less damaging issues as I understand that imperfections do occur...although ridiculous at this level. The ongoing water damage cannot be overlooked or carelessly accepted. Thor needs to send a knowledgeable representative to me at me coach where I live. The lack of quality control is inexcusable. I’ll spare you the list, photos and videos of the more “minor” issues as my main concern and focus must remain on the ongoing severe water damage issues.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.