Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 01:17 AM   #3
iluvpcs

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #5663
Nice mods. I picked up a 2013 24SA 2 years from Florida and love it. Starting to use it more this year (2x weekends already and for entire week next week - Michigan been very COLD winter).

Could you share another picture of your 12V wiring into the frame to the batteries under the sink? I'm assuming some Very short zero or 2 gauge run with inline fuse to the two batteries? I'm looking to do the same design, with inline 120 fed into inverter to pass AC when available, and then inverter kick in automatically to feed AC when no AC sensed on the line. Did you just drill down a 1/2-3/4" hole for the wires and some caulk to seal it up? I plan on adding an inverter this summer for the exact reasons you mentioned to have the TV's usable and AC outlets as needed without running the generator all the time.

We have a small rod that runs the length with a curtin across the top of the Fridge Cabinet over to the top of the storage area for a nice way to split it up when needed with kids or just to have a bit more darkness in the back corner.

I just ordered a 8DB Cellular gain antenna to mount of roof for MIFI extender to boost signals, see how that small project goes soon I'll reply with pictures once completed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum