Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 04:39 PM   #25
DocMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Some other questions about the 27.7 for any and all to chime in on:

1. Can you get around the bed when the bedroom slide is in?
2. How is the outside storage (the little 24.1 has the most available in the Vegas/Axis Series.
3. How was the steering? We had to add Safe-T-Plus and front Sumo springs to tame down the tendency to jerk towards the tire that hits the pot hole.
4. The lower position of the microwave below the range, any problem?
5. The shower, does it have the curved "The ARC Shower Rod"?
6. Is there any type of radiator screen behind the pretty horizontal section of the nose? We had to add a bug screen (actually a screen door "dog" protector from Home Depo).
7. At three feet longer than our 24.1 I wonder about how far the rear end would sweep out behind the rear wheels in a turn ("tail wag" I think the more seasoned call it).
8. With two slide on the same side, do you notice any tilting when they are deployed?

GM, I hope you jumped over to this thread as you are one of the few I have seen listing ownership of the new 27.7 floor plan.

DocMike

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.