Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 05:25 PM   #1
Bulldog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RW28
State: Texas
THOR #10995
Location of Cable Splitter/ Booster?

I own a Thor Quantum Class C (Model No. RW 28) motorhome, and having issues with the Cable TV input- unable to get it to operate off of any of the RV park cable inputs. If I run a cable directly to any of the TV's in the coach from the RV input, I get a picture....

Called Thor Customer Service (now I know some of you are laughing by now, 'cause there is no "service", just an excuse line as most of us know), and was told the whole cable system in the RV would need to be replace- "take it to the dealer".

I've seen posts where folks have resolved these same issues by tightening or replacing cables that tie-in to the splitter or booster... Thor won't tell me where either is located in my coach...

Hoping that someone that owns a Class C Thor can enlighten me as to where I should start searching for the splitter/booster (hopeful that I won't have to tear into walls- that's when I'd take to the dealer- 3 hours away from where I live)...

thanks in advance for your ideas!
Keith

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum