Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 12:00 AM   #18
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
They built mine on the wrong chassis... but that pales in comparison to the 172 other things wrong. Everything from the bathroom wall only half installed, the dinette bench seats collapsing due to split wood during screw installation, missing screws from the bench construction furthering the failure of both bench seats, plumbing that fell apart due to never being final tightened, water feed lines leaking due to same issue as the drains, bare wire shorts, bathroom door installed crooked then reinstalled where it no longer opens / closes, slide seals are peal and stick separating on the slides, the inside slide seals fell off due to improper installation, heat pads fell off both tanks due to lack of tape adhesion, fantastic fan vent came apart during travel due to incorrect installation, furnace duct work not connected to vents, a/c cold air return isolater not properly installed, warped cabinet doors, oh yeah and the kitchen cabinet shelf cut to narrow that fell out, and the list goes on and on and on and on... I've had numerous calls from different Thor representatives but they would not agree to fix all issues... only enough they felt would appease me. My travels last year resulted in a net loss of over $1 million in verifiable sales and I'm once again traveling this year and hoping to break that record this year when others ask about my Thor.

Oh yeah and the icing on the cake was when they agreed to fix the manufacturing defective fresh water tank that had finger size holes in the product but was still installed and released to the dealer. I showed up for my appointment and they changed their mind and refused to release the tank to the repair facility, then they said ok maybe we will, then changed their mind a second time because they didn't want to pull one from the assembly line even though I was waiting with my unit torn apart at the repair facility in Wakarusa Indiana..... That is quality Management... at it's worst!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.