Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New 30 FE Owner
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 08:50 PM   #6
awalk57

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Freedom Elite 30FE
State: New Jersey
THOR #11592
My knowledge grows.

To those who responded my sincerest thanks. I thought some more about it and figured that Thor screws them down as you normally don't access the valves frequently (only for winterizing/post-winterizing) and it is one less thing to go bump on the road.
Just got back from CW with my first repair. Although the TV's worked fine at the demo with local service nothing worked when I tried connecting at the campground. The tech had to due some fancy footwork to gain access to the cable inlet (you can't reach it from inside the rig) by removing the power cord inlet which is right below. The cable was cut (probably when they mounted something in the rig but he replaced the ends and hopefully we are good to go. We are scheduled to go out again on Memorial Day weekend. So far (keeping fingers crossed) everything else works and we love the RV. I am really impressed with how much nicer it is to drive then the old pulling the trailer behind a tow vehicle which was rough in bad weather. Came home on Sunday through some intense squalls with a lot of wind and it was almost like driving a car.
Thanks for the tip about more valves under the sink. Oh and here is a pic of my new baby.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewMotorHome2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	10299  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.