Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:34 PM   #63
USTraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: South Dakota
THOR #9611
I agree with the front end alignment suggestion. It may not be needed but you will never know for sure unless you take it in to get it done. I would suggest that you request the shop to go to the higher end of the tolerance for the alignment. I.E. on my F53 chassis the tolerance is 0 + or - 1/32 inch. I would request the + 1/32 setting as a minimum and maybe go 1/16. As for the CHF, absolutely have it done or do it yourself. Some people have mentioned they called a mobile RV repair person who was willing to come to their location and do it. Sounds like a good solution to me as that person would have all the tools, equipment, and experience to do it. Being somewhat familiar with the Waco area I'd think that there would be a few of those types around there. The steering stabilizer is also a good idea. It helped my rig and the CHF did also. Hope this is helpful. I am sure you will get much more good, and perhaps better advice on this forum.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.