Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #8
SheepyChateau

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 26b
State: California
THOR #11638
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmtech16450yz View Post
Welcome neighbor! We're between the Googleplex and SunQuentin/Facebook.

Did you buy from Seegrins? We did. What a joke that was. They were so desperate to get us to buy something before leaving! The salesman kept saying the age old slimy used car salesman line... "What's it going to take to get you in a new motorhome today?" lol. So I offered him $60k for the $90k Vegas we were sitting in at the time! He actually went to his manager with my super low ball offer. haha. We were actually quite amused since I've worked in car dealerships for 3 decades and know all the tricks they use. I doubt seriously if I'll ever go back there for anything. Of course they do keep sending us notices to bring our rig back in for service or the engine is going to self destruct.

Thank you! We're over on the Milpitas side of the bay.

Yep, we sure did buy from Seegrins. They were very nice to us... 'salesman tricks' and all. My hubbie was pretty tough on them. He negotiates contracts for a living! The poor guy had to go to his manager several times. We got ours for $70k, so it wasn't too far off what you went for!

Have a good summer!
SheepyChateau is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.