Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 01:08 AM   #5
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVNEWB View Post
Hello guys, my wife and I are new to the RV world having never owned one. We are seriously considering a 2018 Thor Windsport 35M from our local dealer. However, a little research online has produced mostly negative reviews for Thor. Can you guys give me some opinions on the the Thor brand, maybe Windsport in particular? I would hate to drop around 100K on something that gives me nothing but problems!
Thanks.
I have a 2018 Thor Windsport 31S and can only speak regarding my experience.
We love our unit and yes we have had fit and finish issues. Nothing that stopped us from using the coach. All issues have been taken care of under warranty by Thor and the dealer. I like buying new because you have the protection of the warranty, not buying someone else’s headache, and I really take care of my vehicles from day one and keep up on all maintenance. From what I have read here it appears that the dealer can make or break your experience so choose a dealer carefully that has a good reputation. Hope this helps and good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.