Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: bad plumbing
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 02:16 AM   #2
Woofwoof

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurticane 34J
State: Massachusetts
THOR #1987
Welcome to the first year of hell of fixing Thor’s quality control. Don’t fret it does get better. Keep calling Thor’s customer service number. They do have some great people there who want to work with you and get you back on the road.

I bought mine from a great “sales” dealer, but the service department is absolutely horrible. Not a CW btw, just a family owned large local business. I will not use their service department and I communicated that to Thor. Thor customer service warranty department read me a list of their authorized service centers in my area. One of them is a local shop I know well. They don’t sell any units, just a service, parts, and accessories store. I can’t express how great they are. They fixed all my problems, they billed Thor, and Thor sent them a check just like any other dealer warranty service.

Give Thor a call explain your problems, your issues with the selling dealer and ask where else you can go. Don’t fret, it does get better. Enjoy your new rig.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum