Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #17
morganroths

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SB Super C
State: Arizona
THOR #11482
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
I looked for 2 years before purchasing the 35SF. For me, it's the best floor plan out there within the C class. Diesel was a must-have and I don't need the wasted space (for me) of the bunks. I didn't realize how nice the additional 1/2 bath would be. Now I couldn't live without it. If you have quest, they can access the 1/2 bathroom in the middle of the night. Also, it allows the bedroom and the rear bath to be used as dressing and get ready space. Only negative for you is the fact that there is only one new model left available now. It's in Indiana. There is a problem with availability for THOR of the F550 chassis for this coach. They don't have a commitment yet on when they will be able to get them. If this is what you want, I'd drive the distance asap.
When we were looking to buy ours, we could only find 4 in the entire US to choose from. We were lucky enough that one of them was only about 15 miles from us so we jumped on it right away.

Do you know why they have such low availability? I hope they don't stop making them!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum