Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: bad plumbing
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 06:58 PM   #12
Travelin' Texans

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36FB
State: Arizona
THOR #3610
I agree your plumbing issue was from Thor, but your dealer, whether CW or any other dealer, is supposed to check them out before being sold so this should been found long before you found it. They should also provided a walk thru with you at the time of sale showing/explaining all systems in the rv.
I guess what I'm trying to say that Thor started it, the dealer should've repaired it & you should've tried before ever signing papers on it.
When buying a rv, you should run everything on system it's designed to run, turn every knob, pull every handle, crawl over/under & if you don't know how it works have them show you, if they don't know how find someone that does, if it doesn't work DO NOT sign ANYTHING til everything is repaired/replaced to your satisfaction. If they can't fix it TODAY set a date to bring back to be repaired THAT day, not 3 weeks, not 6 weeks, but while you wait.
My recommendation to any 1st time rv buyer is to either hire an inspector to go with you before signing or at least a friend or relative that knows something about rvs, usually the salesmen don't know anymore than the newbie buying it.
Replacement undetermined
Travelin' Texans is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.