Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: No power
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 01:42 AM   #1
backn4th10

State: Arizona
THOR #8678
No power

My 2017 Thor four winds 22 E has no power to accessories . This has happened twice- the first time I owned it 1 week and it turned out to be a faulty solenoid. I just opened the unit up this week to get it ready for a trip.... everything was working fine, one day later the back up camera and stereo would not work. The air conditioner and heat worked then they stopped working. Now I have no power inside. Is it the solenoid that is bad again, is the electrical system too big for the soloniod that’s there.
I have used the camper once since last year when I purchased it and the motor on the awning burned out in the Thousand Islands. I honestly feel like I got a lemon. Have had it in for repairs 5 times and am fed up. Has anyone out there had similar issues?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.