Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 03:27 PM   #9
Doc McCoy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 22fe
State: North Carolina
THOR #11657
Thanks guys. I ran water thru the tank bypass set up and it worked fine. Nice hot water. Odd thing though. I half filled the water tank and tuned on the pump and the water thru the sink on cold did fine. You could hear the pump, damned loud lol. I turned the sink control to hot and the water pump would surge. Pumped hot water fine but it did surge on and off. It did seem like the time between surges got longer and longer like it was trying to build up pressure. The service tech at Tom Johnson's said that was normal as it was trying to build pressure. He said if it surged when no taps were open then there might be a pressure leak.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum