Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Angry at THOR
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 08:22 PM   #16
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
I would simply suggest that you just drop by your local dealer, where you purchased your unit, for an 'inspection' of your perceived problem, rather than ranting on Thor that just because they can't 'squeeze you in' that they are somehow 'at fault' for not providing you want you think you deserve.
I'll bet that your own dealer doesn't have the time either, and will want to schedule you an appointment time. Nothing is as simple as it may seem, especially when everyone is busy doing for others exactly what they were doing for you when you were buying your new RV.

Having said that, I would have cruised into the Thor service center, and simply asked if someone one could take a quick look at your unit. It doesn't hurt to ask, but when you only call, you can only expect that they are going to give you the 'normal' answer: you must have an appointment. That's the way the service center works. It's not a quick-change oil center drive thru, though I do love them, and they ARE convenient.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.