Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 02:44 PM   #10
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Thanks Paul and Jamie, I was asking about traveling while sitting sidewards because in our van, passengers have to sit that way. Occassionally I get negative feedback from those who only want to face forward. Car seats for young children is also an issue.

Anyway, one of the best features about the 24.1 that I like is the bedroom with Twin/King beds, and with all the overhead storage that comes over the beds. If you didn’t have that storage, where would you pack whatever it is you store there now?

As mentioned before in other threads, my ideal Axis would be a 25.2 with the 24.1 bedroom — we like larger bath and no slide in living area. However, it sounds like what you guys want is the opposite, or a 24.1 with the 25.2 rear slide. In case you’re considering other brands, Winnebago makes a Class C with essentially that floorplan (picture attached for your reference).

Also, Thor for 2019 has a new Sprinter floorplan, that while very different, also has a rear slide bed and front slide dinette plus a 2-person recliner couch. It’s the 24SK. It’s pricey, but may be a compact floorplan of interest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	75CF9B2A-59B3-4FB0-8C62-E0152908F4E5.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	10415  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum