Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 01:36 AM   #1
Hawkeye

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Iowa
THOR #2078
New 2015 Vegas 25.1

We just brought home a new Vegas from Collier RV in Rockford Illinois. We are from the Quad Cities so had to drive about 95 miles. We are not newbies, worked our way through 3 popups, 2 travel trailers, a 2008 Winnebago Vista (gas) and then a 42 foot diesel pusher. We needed to downsize, just too limited with that big rig as to where we could go and where we could camp. Diesel is a nice ride though. So on the maiden drive to the first campground night, the door flew open on a 2 lane highway after I failed to really close it tight after filling with gas. Do beware that it is almost a double click system. Fortunately neither of our show dog Corgis jumped out. We forgot the batteries to the pump for the air mattress. But I have another question. There is a strange hose hanging out from under the dash on the passenger side front seat. Dealer says it is an unattached heater hose, clip it a bit and secure it back up in the dash. Seems strange that a heater hose would not be attached to a grill plate. What do you think?

I am trying to copy a picture from my computer but I am a bit challenged.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vegas loose vent hose 002.JPG
Views:	353
Size:	511.2 KB
ID:	497

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.