Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 12:47 AM   #14
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahR View Post
I also have a 2012 ACE that has recently begun to have issues with the upholstery delaminating. A relative mentioned to me there was an article in one of the Good Sam MotorHome magazines referencing this as a manufacturing issue but could not give me the manufacturer name, etc.
Not real "techy" so not sure how to research this but would be great to get the information and although we are a few years out, great care is taken to both the interior and exteriors of our units.

Welcome to you and the OP, too!

We had this issue with our coach before our Vegas. We had it at a consignment shop for a few months and they left the front curtain open, which fried the captains chair coverings. were made by Flexsteel, which didn't sell skins, just seats. We had them reupholstered by a local guy, but it ended up costing almost as much as replacing both entire seats! Moral to the story: Use reflective material to protect upholstery whenever in storage.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum