Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 05:23 PM   #16
SarahR

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: North Carolina
THOR #4293
Upholstery Issues

Thanks for the replies. My coach is stored at my residence with custom made day-night shades closed, double shades in the windshield area, custom covers in both skylights. I also monitor the temperature inside so I can either open the vents, doors, etc or plug in and run the a/c.

I noted one of the replys spoke of front seat covers from CW. Not familiar with that company. Can you please give me more information on that?

The upholstery issues in my coach are on the sofa arm next to the steps as well as the dinette edge at the top next to the counter. Have recently notices the sides of the driver's seat also beginning to go.

Again thanks. Will welcome additional comments and suggestions.

SarahR

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum