Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Ordering...
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:39 PM   #6
Summerwind

Brand: Still Looking
State: England
THOR #11569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
If you order from a dealer and that dealer has a similar coach on order, your order will replace the original dealer order. Yes, the dealer must pay for any coach before the dealer picks it up at Thor's delivery lot. If you order a coach that is NOT similar to a dealer order, then the new order will go to the end of the next batch
Snipped
Thanks Beau388 !(andGritz)
That's exactly what I need to know if you had to have a straight up
different order.
I am sorry for my inability to phrase the question correctly to get the answers I needed. That seems to be a theme with me lol(writing class here I come)
So what if it is a substandard build?
Since you have special ordered and already paid for it are you forced to just fix it and accept or get a rebuild?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum