Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 08:47 PM   #8
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbogs77 View Post
Regarding the Thor 28FE. We did a walk thru and did some research on line. We were set to take the next step tomorrow and then i read horrible reviews last night about leaks and really shoddy workmanship from the factory. Everyone complains when something is bad. Do any owners have positive reviews of this RV? Thank you for your input. Marian.
I have been one of the lucky few that have had problems and unfortunately every model can. The biggest problems we had was the service through CW and their failure to actually care about fixing things. That being said we have the 30FE and we love it even with the issues. We got it because of the floor plan. You can spend more and get a fancier rig but in the end we all make our own modifications so wasn’t really needed to spend more.

In the end I would make sure to buy one from a dealer that has good reviews your going to have problems no matter what brand. it’s fixing those that makes a difference

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.