Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Recliners
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 01:32 AM   #57
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
We put the Monaco Double Recliners in our Axis from Shop4seats as that was the only recliner couch that also kept the center seating position that I could find. Once we got them we figured out why its so expensive...real leather. I did try to match the fabric on the couch to the chairs. Of course the recliners went in the week after I put the camper away for the winter...!

Attachment 8171

Whoops sorry I missed that one--could have posted earlier (I did post this pic in the Axis/Vegas mods thread). Oh well, better late than never LOL.
We recently had the same Monaco theater seats installed in our 2016 Axis' slider and went with the chocolate color leather that almost matches the cockpit seats. Had it out for the long weekend with relatives and decided that we are very glad we invested in the change. Now to sell the original sleeper sofa...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum