Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 12:46 PM   #17
JoandRandy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Class C / Chateau 31L
State: Iowa
THOR #1763
Photos of project improvements

If I did this right here are the photos of our projects. The bathroom top rug won't be a wine theme, I was getting an idea of what the rug look and felt like and it's comfortable to stand on. All layers are foam. I didn't like the adjustable shelf in the top cupboard so we just changed it to the permanent one. I would of liked to have a wider shelf behind the couch but we were limited by the height of the couch and the decorative framing around the windows. I have those 3M hooks up all over too. We had them on our other RV for years and they came off with no problems. My husband doesn't like the board to the bathroom accessing the water heater (I think). He's going to put something else there to make it easier to get to. That project isn't fun for me so I'm not involved in what he had in mind.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camper2 (2).jpg
Views:	284
Size:	366.1 KB
ID:	504   Click image for larger version

Name:	camper4 (2).jpg
Views:	200
Size:	432.3 KB
ID:	505  

Name:	camper5 (2).jpg
Views:	194
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	506   Click image for larger version

Name:	camper6 (2).jpg
Views:	216
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	507  

Name:	camper9 (2).jpg
Views:	351
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	508   Click image for larger version

Name:	camper8 (2).jpg
Views:	226
Size:	398.9 KB
ID:	509  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum