Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 01:33 PM   #28
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Yeah I mean under the roof but above the ceiling. It looks like its all filled with styrofoam so you'd either have to find a channel or drill one.

I have a Chromecast connected to our TV. The limitation of the Chromecast (and an Apple TV) is that they need to be able to connect to a WiFi network with internet access to work. So far I haven't been able to get our Chromecast to connect up to any campground WiFi (it was either too slow, had an unsupported authentication scheme, or something else). About the only way I'm able to use the Chromecast is set my iPad up as a WiFi hotspot and have the Chromecast stream through that (which also requires my phone to also be on that WiFi network to be able to setup the Chromecast).

Strangely enough, on our last camping trip people a few campsites away from our Camper got better signal from the WiFi network the Chromecast sets up than they did from the campground's network!
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum