Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New A.C.E Owner
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:11 AM   #10
Steamboat

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.4
State: West Virginia
THOR #8716
We have a 17 ACE 30.4 and yes, it is, was noisy. Any type of noise while on the road drives me to distraction. Had to do put foam pipe insulation around the pex water lines especially where they hit the sides of the lower compartments. Put adhesive backed foam weather strips the the bathroom door jamb, between the main and screen door, on the backside of the blinds where they bang against the window frame and fatmat in the doghouse and firewall. Excessive? Maybe, but on good road it’s fairly quiet ride and a normal conversation with the DW. Still have one rattle when I hit a rough spot, I think it’s the TV banging against the wall mount.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum