Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 12:20 PM   #11
TheWaymans

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhog View Post
Glad you did not find anything major. I hope your dealer takes care of everything to your satisfaction.

PS Love the picture that you started the post with. I like the "Vegas Wing" that you added onto your house.

I know the feeling of that huge depreciating asset. I think ours will build a lot of memories for my wife and I, not to mention starting the grandkids out with some special memories. If that happens it will definitely be worth it. The trailer that preceded the Axis made possible a trip with one of our daughters and my dad who got to see my son's place in Oregon. Priceless memories, many captured in some much used Shutterfly books.
You know, my parents have owned motorhomes for several decades, and by far the experience I had at this dealership left a lot to be desired. In the end, they've always made good on their word... but it's been a bumpy relationship. I live in the Tampa, FL area (literally about 10 min from Lazy Days - not where I purchased). There's a lot of competition, but that seems to affect very little.

I agree though it's more about memories, and with our trip planned for OK (to see my little brother-in-law graduate from Army bootcamp), it's already making a number of things more possible. Sure we could have driven, and stayed in hotels, or taken a flight and just spent the weekend... but there is something to a great American road trip.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.