Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 01:01 PM   #17
MaJ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Texas
THOR #2192
Magicbus: Thank you for your post with the list of details of your problems with your coach. I am encouraged to read about your modifications, and continuing fearless attitude going forward through whatever adversities! We picked up our Thor Miramar last weekend, and drove it 500 miles back home for a shakedown trip, camping one night half way. So far the outside windshield surround grommet has come off, and the awning LED light strip doesn't light up. After contacting my 2 nearest CW service departments, I am starting to take a dim view of warranties or extended service plans (I didn't buy one.). I mean, what's the point if there is a 2 week wait for parts and "warranty service authorization" from Thor, and a further 2-4 week wait to actually get work done? I'm probably look at going to a service and maintenance training course somewhere. For any work besides the really huge stuff, my "warranty" will be like yours; get knowledge, make time, and own tools!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum