Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 03:06 PM   #1
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Additional Axis/Vegas Floorplan

I just found out that there will be a new Axis/Vegas floorplan in the next couple of months, but was disappointed that there is still no option to go slideless. I was hoping that as more floorplans were added at least one without slides would be included in product mix.

My question is whether waiting for a slideless floorplan is pointless because it is unlikely to materialize. I was glad to hear the new floorplan reportedly will have a front dinette which I need/want for forward-facing seating; which addresses one of my concerns for car seats. However, it will also have a rear bedroom slide which I'm not keen on (different than the 25.2's).

Since the original 24.1 did not have a bedroom slide they must have thought it was a good idea, so why can't they offer rear twin beds on floorplans without slides at front? Is that kind of decision driven by marketing, or are buyers just unwilling to buy a Class A without at least one slide?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum