Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 03:13 PM   #1
Nota doc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Colorado
THOR #1431
Water heater bypass, ACE 27.1

I can see the valves through the screen in the bedroom, but no way to reach them without 5' arms. Someone said to unscrew the screen and remove it, but this screen has no screws. I thought maybe remove the drawer above the plumbing, but it hits the bed before it is out far enough to unlatch. Even then there is a solid floor under the drawer and I do not see a good way to remove that.

This was my first call to Thor customer service. I spoke with a pleasant gentleman who was just as perplexed as I am. It seems that their blueprints, and certainly the owners manual are out of date and lacking in detail.

So, has anyone else with a 2015 ACE 27.1 been able to access the bypass valves?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum